Private Parties are a great way to get your friends together for a fun night of cooking and eating. Private parties are reserved for your group only. Whatever the occasion, be it a birthday party, bridal shower, corporate/team building events, or just a fun night with girlfriends, we accommodate your group here at UCook.
You pick the date, menu and we take care of the rest! You can expect to have a night to remember with your friends or team. You pick from our list of popular classes from our list of themed classes. You can mix and match from our themed menus for an additional charge. We're available 7 days a week for private events. Choose from lunch or dinner. You can even choose the time of your event. If there are dates on our public calendar where someone has not reserved a class we can turn the date into your private event. Custom menus are available, please contact Chef Brian at 219-942-0883.
- All About BBQ - $59 per person (no tax)
- Bacon Lover’s Feast - $55 per person (no tax)
- New Orleans Cajun Favorites - $59 per person (no tax)
- Caribbean Creations - $55 per person (no tax)
- Great American Steak - $65 per person (no tax)
- It’s All Greek to Me! - $59 per person (no tax)
- Meat Lover’s Feast - $59 per person (no tax)
- Mexican Fiesta - $55 per person (no tax)
- Roasted Delights - $59 per person (no tax)
- Seafood Extravaganza - $65 per person (no tax)
- Seafood Feast - $65 per person (no tax)
- Seafood & Steak Tapas - $59 per person (no tax)
- Sweet & Savory Menu - $59 per person (no tax)
- Tour of Italy - $59 per person (no tax)
- Bruschetta - Chopped basil, tomatoes, and parmesan blended and served atop perfectly toasted bread.
- Barbecue Ribs - A mouth watering savory and tender barbecue rib bursting with flavor makes the perfect barbecue dish!
- Bacon-Wrapped Barbecue Shrimp - A crowd favorite! Delicious shrimp wrapped in crispy bacon with a sweet and smoky barbecue sauce.
- Cast Iron Baked Beans - Rich and smoky beans make a perfect addition to any grilled meal.
- Loaded Potato Skins - Crispy cheese potato skins, baked just right, then topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and sour cream.
- Chocolate Chip Brownies - Chocolate heaven in a little square!
- Grilled Romaine with Blue Cheese Bacon Vinaigrette - Flavorful grilled greens covered in a delightful vinaigrette made with blue cheese and bacon.
- Beer, Cheese & Bacon Fondue - Melted cheese melded together with dark lager beer and bacon. How can’t you resist?
- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Shrimp - A little sweet, a little spicy, a lot of bacon and a whole lot of flavor in these bite-sized shrimp.
- Bacon-Cheese Turkey Loaf - This is not your grandma's meatloaf, but we bet you will make it time and time again.
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Apple Hash - A tasty accompaniment to any main dish, this hash is sure to please.
- Kickin' Candied Bacon - Sweet and salty mix that will please even the pickiest of palates!
- Salted Caramel Bacon Monkey Bread - A tasty twist on an old favorite.
- Shrimp & Fish Po’ Boy
- New Orleans BBQ Shrimp
- Boudin Sausage
- Chicken and Andouille Gumbo
- Cajun Red Beans
- Bananas Foster
- Grilled Romaine Flavorful grilled greens covered in a delightful vinaigrette made with blue cheese and bacon.
- Beef Empanadas Fried pastry pockets filled with beef, potatoes, tomatoes, and onions.
- Crispy Crab Cakes A wonderful combination of crabmeat and vegetables fried to perfection.
- Jerk Chicken with Mango Chutney Chicken breasts seasoned with homemade jerk seasoning and grilled over an open flame
- Caribbean Fried Rice Rice cooked in island spices with chicken, onion, peppers, celery, asparagus, and carrots.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes Sweet potatoes roasted with a sweet mix of Caribbeans spices. Caribbean Rum Sopped Coconut Cake Deep rum flavor makes this Caribbean dessert simply delightful!
- Iceberg Wedge Salad with Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing - A wonderful blend of iceberg greens with a delicious buttermilk dressing.
- Rib Eye, Filet, Flank Steak, and New York Strip with Bearnaise Sauce and Mushroom Sauce - You’ll learn how to cook the perfect steak in the oven and on the grill, then top it with your choice of a sauce!
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes - A creamy and classic side dish.
- Roasted Garlic Broccoli with Goat Cheese - Roasted broccoli topped with delicious goat cheese on top!
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Vanilla Whipped Cream - A wonderful explosion of rich dark chocolate flavor!
- Saganaki - An exciting appetizer of Kasseri cheese melted in a pan by setting it on fire. OPA!
- Greek-Style Stuffed Mushrooms - A wonderful bite-sized mushroom cap stuffed with tomato, olives and feta cheese.
- Lamb Bites with a cool and creamy Tzatziki Sauce - Succulent meatball-sized bites of lamb served with a wonderfully creamy Tzatziki Sauce.
- Orzo pasta with Black Olives and Feta Cheese - Cooked to perfection, this pasta is a great addition to any Greek cuisine!
- Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi - Wonderful little dumplings stuffed with Ricotta and Spinach.
- Dolmades - A must in Greek cooking! Tender grape leaves stuffed with a delicious beef and rice mixture.
- Baklava - Rich and deliciously sweet, a classic Greek treat!
- Lemon Chicken Appetizer - A wonderful bright appetizer served on toasted crostini.
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Spicy Pineapple Chutney - Spicy pineapple chutney makes a fantastically flavorful accompaniment to these perfectly cooked pork medallions.
- New York Strip Steak with Gorgonzola Sauce - A nice serving of New York Strip covered with a delicious Gorgonzola cheese sauce.
- Roasted Vegetables - The hearty flavor of mixed vegetables compliments this meat menu. Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs - A lower fat, yet extremely flavorful meatball alternative with a cheesy surprise in the middle.
- Chocolate Lava Cake - A wonderful explosion of chocolate flavor!
- Guacamole - Creamy avocado, spicy jalapeno and ripe tomatoes...perfect for dipping!
- Queso Fundido - Loaded with cheese and spices...more than just your average cheese dip!
- Refried Black Beans - Delicious black beans, garlic and smoky cumin.
- Cilantro Lime Rice - White rice blended with lime and cilantro for a South-of-the-Border twist!
- Herb Rubbed Chicken Tacos - Chicken marinated in lime, garlic and cumin guaranteed to start a fiesta in your mouth.
- Mexican Corn - Easy to make and tasty! This corn dish is popular with the street vendors in the area!
- Churros - The perfect finish to any meal!
- Happy Hour Hummus - Enjoy a simply flavorful blend of chickpeas, tahini, garlic and lemon. Served with fresh vegetables for dipping.
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing - A wonderfully exotic salad combining sweet roasted flavors covered in a tangy lemon tahini dressing.
- Roast Beef with Merlot and Mushroom Reduction - Delicious sliced beef served with a Shiitake Mushroom and Merlot sauce, boasting hints of shallots and thyme.
- Roasted Asparagus Risotto - The roasted asparagus in this risotto makes a superb addition to this delightful side dish.
- Whole Roasted Honey Balsamic Glazed Salmon - Seasoned to perfection with honey, balsamic vinegar and mustard glaze, this Salmon is a treat to your taste buds!
- Roasted Vegetables - Bell peppers, squash, zucchini and onion tossed with a mix of fresh herbs.
- Roasted Pears - A rich Merlot sauce covers these delectable pears for a sweet and juicy dessert that is sure to please!
- Steamed Mussels with Tomato-and-Garlic Broth - Every Mediterranean country has its version of shellfish in a tomato-based broth, a classic dish.
- Fresh Parmesan Herb Baked Salmon Fillet - Baked salmon fillet with a buttery, Parmesan and herb crust that turns crispy and golden brown as the fish cooks.
- Lobster Tail - Fresh broiled lobster tails with butter.
- Cod Papillote - The parchment-paper packets act as individual steamers in the oven, melding all the flavors as they roast together.
- Confetti Rice - Diced sweet red and green pepper--along with green peas and parsley--add bright color to the simple rice dish.
- Chef Brian’s Cheesecake Trifle - Cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and fresh fruit
- Shrimp Toast Appetizer – Each toast has a layer of crisp bread on one side, and ginger and scallion flavored minced shrimp on the other that will leave you wanting more!
- Mango Mahi Mahi – Dress up your grilled mahi mahi with a sweet mango salsa for a healthy and palate-pleasing summer supper.
- Asian Marinated Salmon – A mouthwatering savory and moist Salmon bursting with Asian flavors that will make the perfect dish.
- Shrimp & Vegetable Skewers – Perfectly grilled and seasoned to perfection will have you wanting more.
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp – A crowd favorite delicious shrimp wrapped in crispy bacon
- Lime Cilantro Rice – White rice blended with lime and cilantro for a twist on the classic rice
- Tequila Seafood Medley Ceviche - Orange, lime, cilantro and tequila blow this ceviche out of the water!
- Steak Arepas with Cream Sauce - No tapas menu is complete without Arepas. Add a flat iron steak and creamy sauce and you will feel like you're in heaven.
- Chorizo Stuffed Dates - A tantalizing combination of dates, bacon and chorizo smothered in Chermoula Sauce.
- Crab and Goat Cheese Empanadas - You will never look at a beef empanada the same again!
- Chili Lime Shrimp - Tasty fried shrimp exploding with chili and garlic flavors.
- Mini Fruit Tarts - Loaded with fruity goodness, these mini tarts are a wonderfully sweet end to our tapas menu!
- Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Homemade Croutons - A wonderful blend of mixed leafy greens with homemade croutons and a wonderful Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Cheese Fondue - A flavorful mix of Swiss and Fontina cheese, garlic, and white wine accompanied with assorted breads, fresh fruits and vegetables for dipping.
- Entrees - Delicate cuts of chicken, steak, & shrimp cooked in a hot oil and served with an assortment of sauces. Hoisin Honey Sauce Soy Ginger Sauce Chipotle BBQ Sauce Peanut Sauce
- Chocolate Fondue - A rich chocolate and caramel dipping sauce for assorted fruits and baked goods.
- Bruschetta - The perfect start to any meal.
- Marinara Sauce - Full of herbs and spices that pair fantastically with this meal.
- Pasta - Pasta smothered in our thick and creamy Alfredo or marinara sauce.
- Grilled Chicken and Grilled Italian Sausage - Grilled to perfection and a perfect addition to pasta.
- Garlic Bread - Buttery and loaded with garlic, will leave you wanting another slice.
- Toasted Ravioli - A fried-up version of a regular favorite. Pairs great with our Marinara Sauce!
- Zabaglione - An elegant and rich Italian dessert that is sure to please!
The perfect alternative to a restaurant dinner to achieve a new team orientation, a reward for a completed project, or overall excellent performance.
We provide quality ingredients, tested recipes, and trained chef instructions to your team for the perfect team building atmosphere.
Our events encourage teamwork and socializing in a fun learning environment.
Smaller groups up to 14 guests can have hands on recipe preparation. For larger groups, we suggest an interactive food demonstration.
UCook is dedicated to assisting you with your goal to build an eventful time for your team. We achieve this goal by creating exceptional hands-on interactive cooking classes. No matter what the occasion we strive to accommodate your every need by matching and customizing to fit your unique mission and objectives. Team building activities are useful for improving team dynamics, building trust, facilitating communication and teamwork. Why go to your average restaurant when you can create an experience your team deserves!
A Unique Experience
It is customary to bring your own beverages including, soda, wine, beer and mixed drinks. U Cook provides water, ice, wine openers, bottle openers and glasses for beer, margaritas, wine, martinis and cocktails. There is plenty of room in our refrigerator and freezer for all your beverages. You can even use our blender to make your favorite frozen cocktails. Aprons are available for up to 20 guests.
Our showroom is transformed into a perfect atmosphere of mood lighting, candles, and music. A real wood fireplace can be used with any advanced request at no charge. We provide all the wood. We use Pandora for our multi-speaker music system and you are encouraged to set the mood for your event. It is your party.
We encourage our guests to decorate for any special occasion. U Cook is open Monday thru Saturday 9 am to 5:30 Pm for your convenience or by appointment to decorate or drop off your beverages, presents, cakes in advance. This is a great way for a surprise event.
U Cook is not working, not work! Got it! It is a fun, engaging, exciting way to laugh, joke, mingle and enjoy the unique U Cook experience with family, friends or co-workers.
Our Semi-Private Party option is for parties for 6 or more people. This option means that other people can also come to the day you choose, but YOU can choose the menu.
If you would like to have a private party that is less than 10 people, you MUST pay the price for 10 people.
Your Own Menu
See a date that you would like to reserve for your party but you don’t like the menu? Our Semi-Private Option means that YOU can choose a menu for the class.